Assessment 2: Case study (care plan)
Word count: Maximum of 1500 words
Referencing: APA (7th edn)
Students are required to prepare a written care plan that addresses the care and recovery needs of the consumer identified in your chosen case study from assessment two (option 1 or option 2)
- The care plan should reflect and align with the findings of your previously completed mental health assessment (Assessment 2).
- Your care plan should (1)identify priorities for safety, care and recovery for the consumer. Evidence from the literature should be provided to support the priorities you have identified.
- Your care plan should (2)identify strategies and interventions which could be implemented to address and support each of the priorities you have identified in (1). These strategies and interventions should be person-centred and reflect legal and ethical considerations for mental health care. In this section, you should also discuss how you would evaluate the efficacy of these interventions (how you would know they have worked). Again, your strategies and interventions should be supported by peer-reviewed literature.
- This assessment takes the form of an academic written assignment.
- Headings and subheadings should be used
- Calibri, Arial or Times New Roman font styles in size 11 or 12
- Text should be 1.5 or double spaced
- A minimum of eight (8) academic references is required for this assignment
- APA 7threferencing style
Hire a Professional Writer Now!
We guarantee you:
>Professionalism and Timeliness
>100% plagiarism-free paper
>Free unlimited revisions