- Use Gile’s Effort Model and Tight Rope Hypothesis to reflect on your interpreting practice for both simultaneous and consecutive modes. Also comment on how it helps you, or otherwise, in your interpreting practice with some examples. From English into Arabic and Vice versa
Specific Assignment Requirements
- essay response of approximately 750 words (max. no more than 1,000 words each).
- Remember to include a cover page, in which you should include the course name and code, your name and student number.
- Remember that your responses have to be written as an essay. They should contain an introduction, body and conclusions.
- Question must have a list of reference. Use the APA style. Include at least 5 references.
- Recommended structure
- Introduction (150-200 words)
- Give the context
- State the problem
- Promise of a response
- Body of your answer (400-500 words)
- Conclusion (100-150 words)
- Main point (what you are arguing)
- Call for more research, if appropriate
Hire a Professional Writer Now!
We guarantee you:
>Professionalism and Timeliness
>100% plagiarism-free paper
>Free unlimited revisions